34a Greenhill Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1LD
SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT REQUIRING UPDATING AND HAS PLANNING TO EXTEND
This ground floor garden conversion flat situated on the edge of Harrow Town Centre offers much larger than average one bedroom accommodation. The property has been granted planning permission under reference P/0312/15 for a single storey extension to the rear, that would then create a spacious two bedroom flat. The property also has sole use of the good sized rear garden and off street parking to the front. There is the added benefit of being within a short walk of excellent shopping facilities, the Metropolitan Line station and bus routes. This property does need complete updating and modernisation throughout and is being sold with full vacant possession. Due to the condition of this lot, children will not be permitted to attend any viewing sessions. This flat will be of interest to developers, investment buyers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Bathroom, Garden, Off Street Parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Harrow 0208 863 5611 Council Tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.