Land R/o 23-25 Normanton Road, Croydon CR2 7AE
FREEHOLD VACANT SITE WITH POTENTIAL (SUBJECT TO ALL NECESSARY CONSENTS)
This freehold roughly rectangular shaped site is situated off the east side of Normanton Road close to the junction of Ward Close in a popular residential location about half a mile distance from South Croydon main line station and one and a half miles to the south of Croydon town centre. The property offers potential for a variety of uses, all subject to local authority consents being obtained. A plan has been drawn up by the owner (but not submitted) showing a potential scheme of 4 houses subject to access and all necessary consents being obtained. Prospective purchasers must rely upon their own enquiries in respect of all potential mentioned. The property is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to developers and investment purchasers.
A roughly rectangular shaped site approximately 100’ x 80’ (30.5m x 24.4m)
Total site area
0.18 Acres approximately
London Borough of Croydon: Tel: 020 8726 6000
By application to the site - please be courteous to the neighbours
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.