Orchard House, Fulmer Lane, Fulmer, Bucks SL3 6JA
PERIOD COUNTRY PROPERTY WITH PLANNING GRANTED FOR EXTENSION
This end terrace three bedroom property forms part of a converted period country house offering spacious accommodation and within a short walk of Gerrards Cross Town Centre and Fulmer Village. The accommodation includes two reception rooms, garage and off-street parking and benefits from gas-fired central heating, double-glazed windows and spacious attractive gardens, with planning permission granted for a ground floor extension. This property is being sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, reception room, conservatory, kitchen, breakfast room, first floor landing, bedroom one with en-suite, family bathroom, bedroom two, second floor, bedroom three. Detached garage, off-street parking and garden
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
South Bucks District Council 01895 837200 Council Tax Band: F
5th December @ 2.30pm 9th December @ 2.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.