66 The Parade, Dudley, West Midlands DY1 3HZ
ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT THROUGHOUT
This first floor one bedroom flat forms part of a detached building and benefits from double glazing. The property is in need of complete updating throughout and is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. We understand that the property does have a parking space. The building is a modern style property that forms two flats. The Parade is situated off the A459 the Broadway, within easy reach of Dudley Town Centre and road connections. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen with Cupboard Off, Double Bedroom, Bathroom
Leasehold 99 years from 1992
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Dudley Metroplitan Borough Council 0300 555 2345 Council Tax Band: A
Saturday 6th December @ 10.30am Monday 15th December @ 10.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.