Fairview, Market Weighton Road, Holme-on-spalding YO43 4ED
DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN NEED OF UPDATING OR REBUILDING (SUBJECT TO CONSENTS)
This detached 2 bedroomed bungalow set in a rural location nestled amongst three substantial detached houses on a site of approximately 1764 m2 (0.44 Acres) is located on the south side of Market Weighton Road between Cliffe Lane and the access road to All Saints Church on the A1079, which runs between York (25 miles to the north-west) and Hull (15 miles to the south-east) and is about 2 miles distant from the nearest shops on the High Street (A163). The property offers potential for extending and modernising, alternatively demolition and the erection of a detached two-floor house subject to receiving all necessary consents. Buyers should rely on their own enquiries in respect to all planning posibilities. The property if offered with full vacant possession and will be of interest to builders, investors and owner-occupiers.
Entrance hall, Living room, Bedroom (1), Bedroom (2), Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Lean-to Conservatory Outside: Front garden with side driveway to the rear of the property with an assortment of sheds, outbuildings and land.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
East Riding of Yorkshire Council: 01482 393939 Council Tax Band: B
Friday 5th December @ 2-3pm Thursday 11th December @ 2-3pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.