55 Hartopp Point, Pellant Road, Fulham, London SW6 7NG
TWO BEDROOM PURPOSE-BUILT FLAT
This Thirteenth floor purpose built flat with views across London requires some updating and includes two bedroom accommodation. Situated off the south side of Lillie Road, the property if found at the junction of Pellant Road and William Close with a range of local shops and cafes found close at hand with an even wider range available on North End Road. Fulham Broadway and West Brompton stations are both under a mile distant with Hammersmith about 1.5 miles to the north. The property is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and is understood to have an ERV of £1,700 pm (£20,400 pa) when let and will of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Two bedrooms, reception room, kitchen, bathroom/WC.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. Tel: 020 8748 3020 Council Tax Band: C
Thursday 11th September @ 4.30pm Monday 15th September @ 6-6.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.