43 Erlesmere Gardens, Ealing , London W13 9TZ
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This three bedroom terraced property is located in a popular residential area and is presented in a reasonable decorative order throughout. The property benefits from double glazing and gas-fired central heating and offers potential to convert the loft space into further accommodation subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents that may be required. Good transport links are within easy reach including the M4 and A4020 Uxbridge Road and Boston Manor Underground Station and local shops are a short distance from the property.
Porch, entrance hall, reception room, kitchen, garden room, first floor landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, shower room.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Brendons Residential 020 8998 6500
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.