Second Floor Flat, 122 Wesley Avenue, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 4LX
TOP FLOOR STUDIO FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This top floor studio flat benefits from electric heating and double glazing. The property is presented in reasonable decorative order throughout and is situated in a popular residential location within walking distance of Hounslow West underground station and local shopping and bus connections. The property has been let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for £6,600 pa and is being sold with the benefit of the investment income.
Open plan studio room, shower room
Leasehold - new leases of 125 years will be granted upon completion Ground rent: £150 pa Service charges: approx £250 pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 020 8583 2000 Council Tax Band: A
9/9, 11/9, 16/9 - all at 12.15pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.