The Garden House, Bedingfield Street, Rishangles, Eye, Suffolk IP23 7LB
DETACHED DWELLING WITH PLANNING SUBMITTED FOR DEVELOPMENT
This older style detached property is situated on a spacious plot of approx 1437 sq metres (0.35 acres) within an attractive mid Suffolk village location. There is a current application submitted to the Local Authority with planning permission due to be granted prior to the auction date for the erection of a 5 bedroom detached dwelling that incorporates the existing 17th century timber framed dwelling that holds historic interest. The planning reference number is 2453/14 and plans are available for inspection at the offices of the Auctioneers. It is expected that this lot will be sold with the formal planning permission being in place and will therefore be of interest to developers and owner/occupiers looking for a self-build. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
Two bedroom dilapidated building on a site of 0.32 acres
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Mid Suffolk District Council - 01449 724500 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.