16 Wingrave Paddock, Aylesbury Road, Rowsham, Aylesbury HP22 4RH
FREEHOLD PARCELS OF AMENITY LAND
These parcels of land are accessed via a right of way and offer potential to be utilised for recreational camping use or any other use subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents that may be required. It is of course possible that the land may hold some future hope value in conjunction with adjoining sites and each plot is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. The site is located on the North East centre of Aylesbury. Aylesbury Road itself forms part of the A41 that links Aylesbury through to Leighton Buzzard with its ample shopping facilities and travel connections.
All measurements listed are approximate sizes Wingrave Paddock: Plot 13 - 0.37 acres, Plot 16 0.19 acres, Plot 17 0.2 acres Wingrave Cross: Plot 1 - 0.39 acres, Plot 2 - 0.41 acres, Plot 4 - 0.42 acres Wingrave Cross Vertical: Plot 8a - 0.03 acres, Plot 9a - 0.37 acres, Plot 12a - 0.41 acres
Aylesbury Vale District Council 01296 585858
Open site for inspection at any time
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.