Flat 8, Ash Court 113-115 Burnt Ash Hill, Lee, London SE12 0AH
SECOND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This second (top) floor self-contained flat is located within a three storey purpose built detached block of 9 flats. The flat is in need of complete updating and refurbishment, although it does include a gas fired central heating system (not tested) and double glazing. The property includes two bedroom accommodation and is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. There is a driveway to rear parking area and communal gardens to front and rear. The property is situated on the east side of Burnt Ash Hill between Ratcliffe Close and Winn Road to the south of St. Mildreds Road/Westhorne Avenue (A205). Mainline rail services run from Lee station about half a mile distant. The property will be of interest to owner/occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance hall, Reception room, kitchen/diner, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom/WC. Outside: Allocated store cupboard located on the lower ground floor. Communal grounds.
Leasehold – 125 years from 29th September 1987 (98 years unexpired) at a ground rent of 5p per annum (and additional rent).
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Lewisham 020 8314 6000 Council tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.