307 Norwood Road, Norwood Green UB2 4JJ
SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOUSE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This substantial detached property offers three bedroom accommodation with four reception rooms and is located within a popular residential area. The property benefits from double glazing and gas-fired central heating as well as off-street parking and a private garden to the rear. The house has been let on an assured shorthold tenancy and has been utilised as five bedroom accomodation. Norwood Road is located within easy reach of the A4020 Uxbridge Road and M4 motorway, as well as Southall Mainline Station. The property is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance hall, living room open plan with kitchen, shower room/wc, further living room, two receptions currently utilised as bedrooms, first floor landing, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, paved off street parking to front, private garden to rear
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.