168a Western Road, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5ED
SPACIOUS SPLIT LEVEL FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This spacious split level flat benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating and offers generous living acommodation. The property is in need of some updating and is let on an assured shorthold tenancy for a 12 month term from 1st April 2014, at £1150 per calendar month (£13800pa). The flat currently consists of two/three bedroom accommodation and is located to the South of Southall Broadway with its shopping facilities and mainline station that connects to London Paddington and the West. This property does has its own front entrance and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
First floor landing, two rooms, kitchen and bathroom, second floor landing, two intercommunicating rooms and further shower room.
Leasehold - 125 years from 24th January 2013 Ground Rent: Peppercorn
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: B
Weds 2/7, Weds 9/7, Weds 16/7 - all at 12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.