6 Rust Square, Camberwell SE5 7LG
FOUR BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This mid-terrace period house is arranged over four floors and situated on the north side of Rust Square, a Cul-de-Sac found on the fringe of Burgess Park and accessed from Camberwell Road via Kitson Road. Good public transport links include local bus routes and underground services running from Oval, Kennington and Elephant & Castle Stations. The property benefits from four bedroom accommodation and a gas fired central heating system although in need of updating. The property is being sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Third Floor: One L-shaped bedroom (4). Second Floor: Bedroom (3), bedroom (2). First Floor: Bedroom (1), bathroom/WC, separate shower room. Ground Floor: Reception room with open-plan kitchen, cloakroom/WC Outside: Rear garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Southwark. Tel: 020 7525 5000 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.