Unit 5, Checkpoint Court, Lincoln LN6 3PW
FREEHOLD DETACHED SINGLE STOREY OFFICE
This detached single storey purpose-built office with allocated parking spaces is situated within the Checkpoint Court Development on Sadler Road close to the junction of Doddington Road. This primary Business Park/Office district of Lincoln benefits from easy access to the A46 which links with the A1 and National Motorway Network. Found about 3 miles south of Lincoln City Centre and 15 miles north of Newark where there is a direct rail link to London's King's Cross station. The property is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to private occupiers and investment purchasers.
BY ORDER OF THE MORTGAGEES
Partitioned to provide: Reception entrance area, 2 open-plan offices, 2 private offices, kitchen and WC facilities. Outside: Allocated parking spaces directly in front of the property.
NET INTERNAL FLOOR AREA
Approximately 1,270 sq ft (118 sq m).
LOCAL AUTHORITY AND TAX RATING
City of Lincoln Council. Tel: 01522 881188 Rateable Value £15,750
£625 + VAT
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.