15a Stone Street, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 3HF
SPACIOUS SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE WITH LARGE GARDEN IN NEED OF UPDATING
This spacious split-level maisonette offers approximately 950 sq ft of living space over two floors and an exceptionally spacious private rear garden. The property does require a certain amount of redecoration and updating and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. Stone Street is situated directly off High Street that connects to the A229 in Cranbrook Town Centre. The property will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Ground floor. Communal entrance with access to flat and garden. First Floor floor Landing, Lounge , Bedroom One, Study, Kitchen/Diner, bathroom Second floor Landing, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Utility room/Store room, Large Garden to Rear. Large garden to rear
28/8 @ 12 noon, 5/9 @ 12 noon
Local Authority & Tax Rating
Tunbridge Wells Council - 01892 526121 Council Tax Band: B
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.