5 Newgate Close, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 5LG TW13 5LG
This three bedroom semi-detached house is situated in a close off Canterbury Road which in turn connects to the A312 Hampton Road West. The property is presented in good decorative order and has been let an a guaranteed rent scheme to Genesis Housing Association for a three year term from 28 March 2011 at a guaranteed rent of 10,660 pa. The property is sold with the benefit of this investment income. The property is within easy reach of Feltham Town Centre and Heathrow London Airport.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.