79 Cavendish Avenue, Ealing W13 0JN W13 0JN
This first floor purpose built maisonette situated on one of the area?s most popular roads, offers two bedroom accommodation although there is potential to convert into three bedrooms, subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The property is in need of complete refurbishment throughout although it does benefit from its own private section of rear garden. The property is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.