Oak Cottage, 158 HounslowRoad, Hanworth,Middlesex TW13 6AA TW13 6AA
This semi detached Victorian two bedroom cottage is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The property also benefits from a 100? rear garden with a double garage at rear. The plot is L-shaped and in our opinion offers scope for further development of the garage area into possibly another dwelling, subject to obtaining any planning permission that may be required. We also believe the existing house has room for extension, again subject to obtaining any necessary consent. The property will be of interest to investment and developer purchasers and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.