63 Keith Road, Hayes,Middlesex UB3 4PH UB3 4PH
This extended semi-detached house currently consists of three bedrooms and three reception rooms and occupies a wide plot. The property does need a certain amount of updating although it benefits from double glazing and gas-fired central heating. In our opinion there may be scope for further development subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property is located within a few minutes walk of Hayes Mainline Station and within easy reach of Hayes Town Centre with its shopping facilities. The property is being sold with vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.