Plot 9, Las Palmas Estate, Russell Road, Shepperton TW17 9HQ TW17 9HQ
The land comprises of a parcel of land with road frontage to the private road leading off Russell Road that forms part of the Las Palmas Estate. The location is a popular Thameside area with a number of residential dwellings to the East and South with the site itself being a predominately woodland parcel of land. The site may provide some future potential subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents. Purchasers should rely on their own enquiries with regards to future planning potential. The site is sold with vacant possession and occupies an area of approximately 0.7 acres.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.