47a Lennox Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW1X 0DF SW1X 0DF
This lower ground floor flat forms part of a period building and offers one bedroom accommodation. The flat occupies an area of approximately 660 sq ft and is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The flat also benefits from the use of the private residents central garden and also has its own outside patio space. Lennox Garden lies to the south of Beauchamp Place within walking distance of Knightsbridge with its premier shopping facilities and station.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.