26 Brunner Road, Ealing, London W5 1BA W5 1BA
This end of terrace house situated within the Brentham Conservation area offers three bedroom accommodation and is in need of complete updating and refurbishment throughout. The property is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and is located within walking distance of Hanger Lane Central Line station and also Pitshanger Lane with its local day to day shopping facilities.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.