11 Orchard Court, Stonegrove, Edgware HA8 7SX HA8 7SX
This three bedroom second floor apartment forms part of a desirable private residential block within a short walk of Edgware Town Centre with its main shopping precinct and Northern line underground station. Alternatively Cannons Park Jubilee line station is also within easy access. The building has well-kept communal gardens, residents parking and security entry phone system and the property offers three bedroom accommodation and have its own private balcony. The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a 12 month period from 3/9/12 at 1125 pcm (13,500 pa) and the property is being sold with the benefit of this investment income.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.