160 Desborough Road, High Wycombe, Bucks HP11 2QA HP11 2QA
This terraced dwelling consists of a spacious lock up shop that is currently let on a 21 year lease from 1/10/2009 with 3 yearly upwardly only rent reviews at a current rent of 15,000 pa. The tenants currently operate as Kool Runnings. To the first floor is a separate one bedroom flat with an independent rear entrance that is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy from 26/7/12 for a period of 12 months at 650 pcm (7,800 pa). The first floor flat has gas-fired central heating and double glazing. Desborough Road is situated on the edge of the town centre close to all of the main amenities.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.