228c London Road, Croydon CR0 2TF CR0 2TF
This well presented third floor recently converted flat is presented in good decorative order and is situated within walking distance of West Croydon station and is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a rent of 995 pcm (11,940 pa) for a 12 month term from November 2011. The property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.