39 Elm Avenue, Caddington, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 4HS LU1 4HS
This ground floor lock up shop forms part of a local parade in a predominately residential locality in the village of Caddington that is located on the south western outskirts of Luton. Junction 9 of the M1 motorway is approx. 2 miles away. The property is offered with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers or owner/occupiers. The property also benefits from a shared rear vehicular access.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.