60 High Street, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4PB ME10 4PB
This attractive freehold premises that offers accommodation over four floors was formally occupied by Barclays Bank and currently holds an A2 consent. We also understand that permission has been granted to use as an adult gaming centre. There may of course be other development opportunities including mixed commercial and residential subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property is located in a central position on the town?s principal retailing thoroughfare and other local occupiers include WH Smith, Superdrug, NatWest Bank and Nationwide amongst others. We understand that VAT isapplicable to this Lot.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.