302-306 King Street, Hammersmith, London W6 0RR W6 0RR
This existing ground floor motor vehicle showroom completewith basement display area, offices and large motor vehiclegarage-workshop is offered with vacant possession. Thesepremises have been used as a motor vehicle sales and rentalheadquarters since about 1950. The total floor area is approx 20,000 sq ft. Planning permissions have been granted for a Change of Use to; 1. A1 (Non food retail) or,2. D2 Gym-Health Club or, 3. A2 & B1 Offices (Includes creating additional 2,000 sq. ft.) or, 4. A2 & B1 Offices & D2 Gym-Health Club (basement)
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.