152 Long Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10 0EH UB10 0EH
This centre-terraced house offers three-bedroomaccommodation with large garden and garage to rear. Theproperty is mainly double-glazed and also benefits from gasfired central heating although the property is still in need of a fair amount of refurbishment throughout. The property is located within walking distance of Hillingdon Station and within easy access of Uxbridge Town Centre. The property is also situated within the catchment area of Oak Farm School and will therefore be of interest to investment buyers and owner-occupiers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.