34-36 Southwark Street, London SE1 1UN SE1 1UN
This dilapidated former public house occupies a corner sitemeasuring approx 0.036 acres. The site has been granteddetailed planning consent under reference 08-AP-1719 forconversion of the existing building together with new buildabove for a scheme that comprises of a ground floor andbasement restaurant offering approximately 2000 sq ft ofspace and 8 flats above. The mix of the residential part will consist of 3 x 1 bedroom flats, 3 x 1 bedroom with study and 2 x 2 bedroom penthouses with terraces. The property is situated at the junction with Red Cross Way and is within walking distance of London Bridge and Borough TubeStations. Local landmarks along the River Thames as well asSouthwark Cathedral are all within walking distance. Copiesof drawings are available for inspection at the offices of the Auctioneers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.