Land adjacent to 2 Sandpit Lane, St Albans, Herts AL1 4AA AL1 4AA
This cleared site that occupies an area of approximately 0.25 acres is situated at the junction of Sandpit Lane andStoneycross. The site benefits from full planning permissionunder local authority reference number APP-B1930-A-07-2051263 for the erection of a pair of detached four bedroom houses, each offering approximately 1400sf of accommodation. The site is located within an excellent town centre position close to local amenities. We understand that the site was originally a former car park and that VAT is applicable to the purchase of this lot. The site is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to developers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.