5 Fort Royal Mews, 34-36 London Road, Worcester WR5 2DL
This one bedroom conversion flat is situated on the second floor of a building located within the boundaries of Worcester City Centre and close to Fort Royal Park. The property is currently let on a statutory periodic tenancy that commenced on 27-8-2009 at a rent of 390 pcm (4,680 pa). This property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.