45 Mayfield Close, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10 0DU
This mid terraced property consists of 6 bedroom accommodation with a spacious kitchen-diner and is currently let to students from the local Brunel University at a gross rental of 2,465 pcm (29,580 pa) inclusive of bills. We understand that this nets down to a figure in the region of 26,400 after the deductions. The gross rent quoted includes bills such as gas, electric and water and also a TV, telephone and broadband package. The property is presented in very good decorative order and benefits from gas-fired central heating. We understand that the current tenancy expires in June and that there is another group of students looking to take occupation on the same terms. The property also benefits from an HMO licence.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.