25 Selbourne Gardens, Perivale, Middlesex UB6 7PD
THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT
This property is situated in a popular residential road off Horsenden Lane South that in turn connects to the A40 Western Avenue, offering easy access to Central London and to the M25 London Orbital Motorway. Perivale Central Line Station is within a few hundred yards. The property is an end of terrace dwelling with three bedrooms, off street parking and a south facing garden. It is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. There is scope for extension subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The property is sold with vacant possession. Please also note that we have been advised that the HS2 tunnel will run 9m below the property's garden. Full details of this will be found within the legal pack.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom two, Bedroom Three, Off Street Parking, South Facing Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band D EPC rating: F
Wednesday 23rd March @ 11 - 11.30am Friday 25th March @ 11 - 11.30am Tuesday 29th March @ 11 - 11.30am Thursday 31st March @ 11 - 11.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.