Pield Court, Pield Heath Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB8 3NH
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold block of four flats is situated adjacent to Hillingdon Hospital and within easy reach of the A4/M4 and A40/M40 road links. Uxbridge Town centre with its major shopping precinct and station is within two miles. There may be scope for further development subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The flats are all held on 999 year lease from 29th September 1955 with ground rents of £200 pa, thus the total income is £800 per annum and the property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income.
Four self contained flats
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Al flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.