Land Rear Of 73, 73a And 73b Berkeley Avenue, Greenford UB6 0NY
DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH PLANNING GRANTED FOR A TWO BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING
This freehold plot of land is situated behind a converted house on Berkeley Avenue at the junction with Elton avenue. The site is located on the West Side of the road, thus with a sunny aspect. Good road links serve the area with easy access onto the A40, M40 and M25. Greenford Broadway is within close proximity and there is easy access to Greenford and Sudbury Hill Underground Stations. The site benefits from planning granted under reference 201815FUL for conversion of a single storey outbuilding into a two storey detached single family dwelling house; facilitated by extension to add additional storey; and single storey side/rear extension. This site will be of interest to developers and is sold with vacant possession.
Single storey dwelling on site area of approximately 93 sm with additional right of way granted from Elton Avenue.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000
Exterior inspection only. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.