18 Ship Lane, Aveley, South Ockenden RM15 4HB
TWO BEDROOM DETACHED COTTAGE IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT
This two bedroomed semi detached cottage is situated in a convenient location close to Aveley High Street. The property requires total modernisation throughout and is offered with vacant possession. The property offers spacious accommodation and will be of interest to owner occupiers, developers and investment purchasers. Rail services are available at Purfleet and Chafford Hundred that are both within one and a half miles.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, First floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, West Facing Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Thurrock Borough Council 01375 360157 Council Tax Band B EPC Band E
Saturday 24th October 12.30 - 1.30pm Please wear a face mask. You may be asked to enter the property on a one in one out basis.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.