18 Monmouth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4JQ
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
This three bedroom semi detached house is situated in a popular location off Station Road within walking distance of Hayes & Harlington Main Line Station and Hayes Town with its array of shops. Numerous bus connections operate nearby and good road links include easy access to the A4, M4, M25 and A40. Heathrow London Airport is also within three miles. The house does have gas central heating and double glazing although it is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The property has a good sized garden and scope to extend subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The house is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Gardens to Front and Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D
Thursday 19th March @ 10am Tuesday 24th March @ 10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.