Land At Rear Of 53-55 Cuckoo Hill Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA5 1AU
FREEHOLD PARCEL OF LAND WITH VACANT POSSESSION
The site is situated off a tree-lined road that is accessed by West End Lane, within a mile of Pinner with its local shops and station. This freehold parcel of land is located to the rear of houses on Cuckoo Hill Road and accessed from a pathway that is between numbers 51 and 53. The site is overgrown and is sold with vacant possession. Any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in regards to potential uses and planning. The site measures approximately 935 sm (0.23 acres).
Vacant Land approximately 0.23 acres
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Harrow 020 8863 5611
Open site for inspection. Please be courteous to neighbours.
M Real Estate, 1 College Yard, 56 Winchester Avenue, London NW6 7UA 020 7625 4151
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.