11 Gowan Terrace, Staveley, Kendal LA8 9LW
TWO BEDROOM CENTRE TERRACED HOUSE WITH VACANT POSSESSION
The property is situated just off Main Street within a short distance of Staverley with its local shops and main line station. Staverley is a village surrounded by picturesque scenery and lies just to the north of the A59 within four miles of Kendal and alongside the River Kent. The property is a well kept two bedroom cottage with a rear yard and is sold with vacant possession. The property has central heating and retains some character features. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Coal Store, Kitchen, Landing, Bedroom one, Bedroom two, Bathroom, Yard.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
South Lakeland District Council 01539 733 333 Council Tax Band C
Saturday 14th May 2pm to 3pm Tuesday 17th May 1pm to 1.30pm Friday 20th May 11am to 11.30am Monday 23rd May 11am to 11.30am All viewings are open sessions. There is no need to contact us to confirm attendance. Please just visit at any of the allotted times above.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.