11 Yeading Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 0EL
DETACHED BUNGALOW ON SPACIOUS SITE WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This property is a detached bungalow sitting on a large rectangular plot of approximately 946 sm (0.23 acres). The current dwelling has three bedrooms and a garage although it clearly has structural issues. The site is more suited to development and any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in this regard. The site is situated close to the junction of the A4020 Uxbridge Road that offers excellent access to Central London, the A40, M40 , M4 and M25 London Orbital Motorway. The site is sold with full vacant possession.
Site area 946 sm (0.23 acres). Current dwelling comprising of Three Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band E EPC rating: G
Saturday 16th October @ 10.30 - 11am Monday 18th October @ 10.30 - 11am Friday 22nd October @ 10.30 - 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.