3 Randon Close, Harrow, Middlesex HA2 6NW
SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This property is situated in a cul de sac off Broadfield within a short walk of Headstone Lane overground station. Underground services are available at Harrow along with its major bus terminus and shopping centre. Good road links serve the area including the A40 Western Avenue that connects to Central London, the M40 and the M25 London Orbital Motorway. The property is a semi-detached bungalow offering three bedroom accommodation with garden and garage. The property requires complete updating and modernisation throughout. There may be scope for a loft conversion and reconfiguration to the rear, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property has space for off street parking at the front, again subject to consent. The property is sold with vacant possession. The Sellers reserve the right to sell this lot individually or jointly with Lot 6 as they have development potential if bought together.
Porch, Lounge, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Kitchen, Conservatory, Garden, Garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Harrow Council Tax Band E EPC Band E
Thursday 23rd June @ 10 - 10.30am Friday 1st July @ 10 - 10.30am Thursday 7th July @ 10 - 10.30am ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE OPEN SESSIONS - NO NEED TO BOOK IN
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.