26 Kempley Avenue, Coventry, Warwickshire CV2 5LP
THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE IN NEED OF UPDATING
The property is an end of terrace three bedroom house requiring updating throughout. The house has double glazing and gas central heating and is situated in a popular tree lined road within easy access of the City centre, with its array of shops, bus connections and main line station. Good road links are easily accessible including the M40 and M42. There is a garage to the rear and a reasonably sized garden. The house is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers. PLEASE NOTE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THIS LOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
Accommodation: Porch, Hall, Through Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, First floor Landing, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room Outside: Front and rear Gardens and Garage to Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Coventry City Council 08085 834333 Council Tax Band B EPC rating: E
Saturday 9th October 10.30 - 11.30am Saturday 16th October 10.30 - 11.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.