7 Westfield Court, 121 Byfleet Road, New Ham, Addlestone KT15 3LG
VERY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This larger than average first floor maisonette is situated in a well maintained block situated off Byfleet Road within a short stroll of Byfleet and New Haw main line station. The centre of Addlestone is within two miles and good road links are easily accessible including the M25 London Orbital Motorway. The flat is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout and benefits from the use of very well kept communal gardens,. The property is double glazed and is sold with full vacant possession. This property will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment buyers.
Own Entrance, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, lounge, Communal Gardens.
Leasehold approximately 37 years unexpired. The vendors are willing to sign and assign a section 42 notice between exchange and completion at the buyers cost.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Runnymede Borough Council 01932 838383 Council Tax Band D EPC rating: E
Saturday 8th May @ 12.30pm Friday 14th May @ 12pm Thursday 20th May @ 12 noon All viewings will be subject to Government covid-19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.