13 Ribchester Avenue, Perivale, Middlesex UB6 8TG
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This mid terraced house is situated in a popular road off Stockdove Way. The A40 Western Avenue is accessible at the junction of Argyle Road providing access to Central London, the M40 and the M25 London Orbital Motorway. Ealing Golf Club and Perivale Sports Ground are within a short walking distance. The house is a three bedroom terraced dwelling in need of complete modernisation throughout. The house has a garage to the rear and offers scope for further extension or conversion subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The property is sold with vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Through Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garden, Garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band D EPC Band F
Open session Monday 10th May at 11am Open session Monday 17th May @ 1pm All viewings are subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.