Flat 7, 44 Windsor Road, Ealing, London W5 5PE
TOP FLOOR FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
The property is a top floor one bedroom flat in the heart of Ealing and requiring updating and modernisation throughout. The flat forms part of a period style building that has been converted into self contained flats with a parking area to rear. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers. PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THIS LOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
Entrance Hall, Open Plan kitchen/Lounge, Bedroom, Bathroom, Communal parking area to rear.
Leasehold approximately 80 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough fo Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band: C EPC rating: D
Monday 10th May @ 12 noon Thursday 13th May @ 12 noon Tuesday 18th May @ 10am All viewings will be subject to government covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.