Land Lying To South Of Moorhurst Avenue, Goffs Oak, Broxbourne EN7 5LE
FREEHOLD AREA OF LAND APPROXIMATELY 4.85 ACRES
This open area of land is situated to the rear of Moorhurst Avenue which is off Jones Road that connects to the B156 Cuffley Hill. The centres of Waltham Cross and Cheshunt are within close proximity and good road links serve the area including easy access onto the M25 London Orbital Motorway that connects to a number of other major motorways. The site is adjacent to a great deal of residential property running to the northern side. The Auctioneers reserve the right to sell this lot individually or jointly with Lot 3. The site is sold with vacant possession. Any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in regards to any usage.
Freehold land approximately 4.85 acres in size. This measurement has been taken from Promap and any purchaser should of course make their own enquiries as to the accuracy.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Borough of Broxbourne 01992 785577
Open site for inspection at anytime. Please be courteous to neighbours.
Peter Rolfe, 860 Uxbridge Road, Hayes, Middlesex 020 8573 7320
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.