145 Bond Street, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 1HG
VACANT FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL PREMISES WITH THREE PARKIGN SPACES, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This vacant commercial premises is situated on a popular parade within a few minutes walk of the seafront. We understand it was previously used as a fruit and vegetable shop although it may well suit a variety of uses such as catering, retail or office unit. The premises are situated in a busy all year-round trading location of Bond Street in South Shore, Blackpool. The property has three parking spaces and is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Main Shop/ Offices (approx. 276sq ft) Open plan with concealed low energy lighting, and wood flooring. Storage Area (approx. 119sq ft) Storage Area (approx. 122sq ft) Toilet
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Blackpool Council 01253 477477 Rateable Value £2250
By appointment through the Auctioneers. All viewings are subject to Government Covid 19 Guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.