10 Reservoir Road, Elburton, Plymouth PL9 8JR
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This semi detached house is situated off Springfield Road within easy access of the A379 and Plymouth. The property is a three bedroom semi detached house with garage and garden. The house has two reception rooms and requires complete updating and modernisation throughout. The house is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers, builders and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Gardens, Garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Plymouth City Council 01752 668000 Council Tax Band: D EPC rating: D
Saturday 5th December @ 11am - 11.30am - this will be the final viewing. All viewings will be subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.